Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Friday April 29th, 2016 Annual Boardie Bash location is....

User Info Menu

Re: The Friday April 29th, 2016 Annual Boardie Bash location is....

A for sure must do for us!

User Info Menu

looking forward to it. This will be our first time in JA this time of year, and 1st boardie bash!

User Info Menu

lisapat, I think you will LOVE the weather in April~~~SO BUMMED.............We went to Costa Rica.......nice, but no vibe there!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

I love Jamaica in April so far, but I'm only working on my third trip! The weather has been beautiful and its busy enough but not crazy (from what understand).

So, for a new girl, what's a boardie bash all about?

Administrator

User Info Menu

The Boardie Bash is all about having fun and meeting friends old and new! We have been having these events since 1999! We hold this event at the end of April to help extend the traditional "busy" season buy a few weeks to give the local economy a boost.

Here is what I wrote about this year's Bash at Woodstock on the link on the first post in this thread! See you soon!

Each year on the last Friday in April, Negril.com hosts its annual Boardie Bash! This is chance for the posters, readers and lurkers on our Negril Message Board to get together in Negril and meet each other in person! For 2016, on Friday April 29th we will be hosting the event at a new place on the beach, The Woodstock Bar! Located between Rooms and Roots Bamboo, Woodstock promises to be the perfect place for our Noon to 4pm gathering! As Negril.com does each year, we invite all of our Boardie community to come out for an easy, informal gathering - a come as you are event! As the date gets closer we will be providing more details on what to expect, but you can be sure to have a great time for this 2016 annual event!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Someone has to tell luddy to hold off his show until 4ish... The next natural progression from the bash of course

User Info Menu

I think woodstock is an awesome choice for the boardie bash...this is our fourth in a row....woodstock has a huge beach area, huge bar, good food....and drifters and boat bar both have their deals on friday....

see everyone soon...I'll be the guy looking like a tourist....lol
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by groove16 View Post
    I think woodstock is an awesome choice for the boardie bash...this is our fourth in a row....woodstock has a huge beach area, huge bar, good food....and drifters and boat bar both have their deals on friday....
    I think so also, Groove...especially being a newer business/location...they're very excited about meeting everyone and the Boardie event...very sweet! Boat Bar was actually my first Boardie Bash...too cool!

User Info Menu

I think our first Boardie Bash a few(maybe more)years ago,it was like a week long event because we had great times with lots of Boardies at many places.Teddy bear drive at Selina's for kids in hospitals and then party at Bar Above with lots of fund raising.Great people create great times and we look forward to seeing everyone once again!

User Info Menu

Always have fun at this venue. I look forward to meeting many people, please say Hello! I don't always get to see many coming and going through the year! Nurse Beth