Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Mexican in Negril...

User Info Menu

Re: For Mexican in Negril...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    How dare you! I take any criticism of Taco Hell, I mean Taco Smell, make that Taco Bell very seriously. I am sure you know it is Arizona's official state restaurant.
    I will not eat Taco Hell unless I know a bano will be really close. No way, never.......

I would love to see a Tex Mex setup. If it was done right it would surely make some money. I fiend for good Mexi when I am in Jamaica. I look forward to checking this place out the next time I hit Hi-Lo.

User Info Menu

yeah finally

User Info Menu

No fish tacos??? This can't be true

User Info Menu

Any news on this place? Any boardie try dis place out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I just returned from Negril last week. The 2 times I stopped by Hi-Lo, the Mexican place appeared to be closed.

Administrator

User Info Menu

The place closed a while back. The owner of the building decided to use it for other purposes. No news yet on a new location.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    I will not eat Taco Hell unless I know a bano will be really close. No way, never.......
    There's a reason Taco Bell doesn't have a playground... It's hard to have fun when you might crap your pants.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

bout time lol

User Info Menu

I know this is a moot point now that they have closed but earlier this year when i was there for my 2 month visit, i tried eating there 3 times and every time i went there they where always out of everything, one day they had NO TACO SHELLS, after all the hype i kept hearing of how good they where, needless to say i was disapointed, but i'm not surprised they closed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newfiegirl59 View Post
    I know this is a moot point now that they have closed but earlier this year when i was there for my 2 month visit, i tried eating there 3 times and every time i went there they where always out of everything, one day they had NO TACO SHELLS, after all the hype i kept hearing of how good they where, needless to say i was disapointed, but i'm not surprised they closed.
    Taco supplies are hard to get, at least seasoning. I specifically looked for it when I was there a few weeks ago, and saw plenty of shells and flour tortillas, but no seasoning to be found. The taco place was not open the few times I swung by in April as well. Short lived and a shame as I love good tacos.

Moose,
    Funny, I saw that floating around on Facebook recently. It all makes perfect sense to me.