Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best time to buy airline tickets?

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Best time to buy airline tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by wrtiii View Post

And my time is worth something to me, so the "it pays" is subjective. How many hours are you willing to spend to save $50.?
    Exactly 40...very, very frugal, yet very impatient.

User Info Menu

Re: Best time to buy airline tickets?

Only if you let it be. Your stress has no impact on prices so why bother.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

And then there's the unexpected tricks of Airline Roulette! Saw great prices direct for flights to Jamaica, pounced on them. All paid for. Great price. Great time. Direct. Hotels booked ..... and here comes the exciting part - the airline cancelled the flight with no direct replacement. God has a killer sense of humour!

We rallied and rebooked. It was a tricky one! Sometimes, you just don't know!

User Info Menu

If you book with Southwest you can rebook if the price goes down without any fee. I changed my flight 3 times because the price came down, plus there are still 2 free bags on international flights.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cleome View Post
    If you book with Southwest you can rebook if the price goes down without any fee. I changed my flight 3 times because the price came down, plus there are still 2 free bags on international flights.

Definitely waiting for Southwest to open their tickets. Two free bags? That's a huge bonus. Thanks for the info.