Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ganja cake/Tea??

User Info Menu

Red face Re: Ganja cake/Tea??

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    Anyone get ganj from Farmer Bill by Couples Negril? I'm trying to get the most legit stuff I can, and this guy was recommended a few times.
    Last year while staying at CN spent some time finding some top quality stuff. My search led to Farmer Bill and his son who sometimes sits in for him.
    A little more expensive than most but well worth it. You will be happy.

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja cake/Tea??

Nice. I was gonna ask a bellhop to hook me up, but if you say it's Bill I'll give him a shot. I'm used to smoking Cali/Colorado med stuff. So hopefully this is on point.

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja cake/Tea??

thedude.....I've smoked my fairshare of Jamaican weed, and if you are expecting CO, CAli quality, you will be sorely disappointed. Don't get me wrong, there is some quality outdoor herb being grown, but if you think you'll commonly find, if at all, dispensary quality weed, you...just...won't. The beauty of Jamaican weed is price relevant to quality. You can buy a QP of seedless or nearly so weed for 60 bucks, but its not going to be the Sour Diesel or Blue Dream or Gorilla Glue that you're used to seeing, nor will be be priced as such (well, it may be initially, but NEVER pay "back home" prices for ANY herb). The fun of Jamaica is being able to roll a joint the size of your forearm, without shedding the tears you might wasting that much weed at home