Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ganja cake/Tea??

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja cake/Tea??

That's weird, I've never heard of edibles wearing off that fast.

User Info Menu

It may have lasted longer but hard to tell when u are consuming the rum as fast as you can and smoking so an hour was just a guess you could say. The Kush Kandy isn't that strong, I think there was only 1.5 mg of thc in it. Definitely wasn't as powerful as some of the brownies and ganja cake I have consumed before. I prefer to smoke than to eat anyways

User Info Menu

Yeah that's not much. Thanks for the review, I'll prob just smoke.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irieonline View Post
    It may have lasted longer but hard to tell when u are consuming the rum as fast as you can and smoking so an hour was just a guess you could say. The Kush Kandy isn't that strong, I think there was only 1.5 mg of thc in it. Definitely wasn't as powerful as some of the brownies and ganja cake I have consumed before. I prefer to smoke than to eat anyways
    We shared a brownie after breakfast last October....same day as Joaquin arrived. Sat on the patio of the bar all day and enjoyed the waves and drank rum.....Still felt the affects when it was time for dinner...it was an Irie day!

BTW, I am an everyday smoker at home and I usually find that the edible Kandies are too weak.....that brownie was something else!
    Last edited by jamaicajeanne; 05-06-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: another thought..

User Info Menu

I've tried the candy and the cake and other edibles at the local shops and both ganja fests in the last 6 months, I'm still waiting for the buzz. My advice don't bother stick with the real thing.

User Info Menu

I think there are those among us more or less immune to oral doses of THC. I've eaten 100mg doses without noticing anything out of the ordinary, and have had multiple homemade treats that had others dropping like flies that just flat out didn't work on me. I'm a heavy daily smoker, but when I vape/smoke/dab I certaoinly get high....eating, not so much. I've never had the kind of experiences I've heard others describe

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker_420 View Post
    I think there are those among us more or less immune to oral doses of THC. I've eaten 100mg doses without noticing anything out of the ordinary, and have had multiple homemade treats that had others dropping like flies that just flat out didn't work on me. I'm a heavy daily smoker, but when I vape/smoke/dab I certaoinly get high....eating, not so much. I've never had the kind of experiences I've heard others describe
    It seems to be immune to my sister in law too. I thought maybe she was eating on a full stomach or something, but I guess some people it just doesn't effect.

User Info Menu

Man, Bob the Baker on the beach in Negril, last August, he made me a brownie that was sooooo tasty lol. I gave my wife three bites and I ate the rest and damn, it was the strongest/craziest/best brownie I ever ate in my life! LOL 😂 👍

User Info Menu

Anyone get ganj from Farmer Bill by Couples Negril? I'm trying to get the most legit stuff I can, and this guy was recommended a few times.

User Info Menu

Hahahaha....dont know if its the SAME "Farmer" that hangs out by CN now, but if so, he had decent stuff back in 2004 LOLOLOL