Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ganja cake/Tea??

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja cake/Tea??

When I visited in January, I saw these signs at Cafe Goa!

Name:  DSC05869 [800x600].jpg
Views: 1125
Size:  57.3 KB

Name:  DSC05873 [800x600].jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  35.3 KB

Name:  DSC05863_4_5_HDR_TA [800x600].jpg
Views: 1160
Size:  99.2 KB
    Last edited by justchuck; 04-23-2016 at 10:30 PM.

User Info Menu

Someone educate me. I'm not a regular user, in fact out of 18 Jamaica trips, last year was the first time ever.

I had a piece of cake, and like a fool that has never read anything, or seen the affect on others, are the entire piece. I was miserable.

The worst part about it was the flavor and the heartburn it gave me... Is it supposed to taste wretched and give you enough acid reflux that a whole roll of tums won't fix it?

Not that it matters, I'm never doing that again.

User Info Menu

It affected my stomach too, as did other digestibles. The flavor well, that's how it is, that's the easy part ha ha. You never know how strong or how long it will last. I had no idea what I was doing the first time I ate it late at night, went to sleep and the next day I woke up completely stoned and had to take exams or some kind of structured test, what a difficult and embarrassing morning that was.

User Info Menu

I don't eat it, it's too unpredictable and I really don't care for the effect when eaten. Give me a nice spliff, or some wax to vape and it's all good in the hood.

User Info Menu

It's not a good beginning for someone's venture into bud. You'd probably have felt great with a single hit off a pax, or even 2 pulls of a joint. (no acid reflux) You might like it the right way.
    Last edited by thedude; 05-03-2016 at 04:39 PM.

User Info Menu

In December there was a new Gelato Place on the Beach Road sort of close to Times Square and he had a display of Kush Candy he was selling in there.

User Info Menu

Help educate the uneducated what is Kush Kandy

User Info Menu

Kush Kandy is thc candy. It's just a regular looking piece of hard candy with thc in it. I tried it when I as there in April and it wasn't to strong. I ate a few pieces while laying on the beach and it made my head all fuzzy and happy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irieonline View Post
    Kush Kandy is thc candy. It's just a regular looking piece of hard candy with thc in it. I tried it when I as there in April and it wasn't to strong. I ate a few pieces while laying on the beach and it made my head all fuzzy and happy
    No sure if this is an endorsement or...

What it'd cost and how many did you need to feel happy? How long did it last?

User Info Menu

Think I payed $5 for 3 pieces and I ate 2 of them and it lasted about an hour