Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Travellers v Seasplash

User Info Menu

Travellers v Seasplash

I am trying to decide between Travellers and Seasplash. Has anyone recently stayed on either property?

Thank you in advance.

User Info Menu

Re: Travellers v Seasplash

Hi NegrilAddict! Have not stayed at Travellers. Stayed at Seasplash in late December for 2 nights. It seemed liked we were the only guests there. {just an observation}. Our room was really cool with a loft for the second bedroom. Our room had a stove, refrigerator, microwave, safe etc. Only used the refrigerator for cases of RS! We never ate at Seasplash, had a few cocktails at the bar. We must have got in on the good price before HIGH season...$70. Real "friendly" girls at the bar...... Probably didn't help much, but that my take on it. Good luck

User Info Menu

Beach is wider as you go down towards Seasplash I have many friends that stay at each It depends on what you are looking for Food ok at both

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone

User Info Menu

I've stayed at Travellers and am heading back this December again. Love it. The staff is so nice. They have security 24 hours. They've recently remodeled their rooms. And the price is pretty darn good. Right now livingsocial.com has a voucher for them that will let you stay through December 14 with breakfast included each morning for two. We brought the one for 5 nights (come in any day of the week) with breakfast for $289 total. When we check in we'll have to pay taxes of around $62.