Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The last scheduled live webcast & chat is happening today at 3 Dives - 5pm to 7pm

User Info Menu

Re: The last scheduled live webcast & chat is happening today at 3 Dives - 5pm to 7pm

Thank you Rob and Lisa. Gonna miss these. New stuff coming? Looking forward to it and all you guys do.

User Info Menu

Re: The last scheduled live webcast & chat is happening today at 3 Dives - 5pm to 7pm

Bless-up......Thanx for keeping ALL of US in touch with Negril when we couldn't actually be there in person. Best of luck in your future endeavors......Don't forget, you 2 can visit any time!! K&K

User Info Menu

Thank you.

Keep smiling,
    TG

User Info Menu

We were glad to be there. History in the making.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

So sorry to see these coming to an end. They always act as a large part of the exciting build up to a trip to Negril. Looking at a sunny/warm 3 Dives or Canoe or any of the other quick spots (Aqua, to name one) while looking out at the frozen Minnesota Tundra is something that I will miss dearly.

Rob & Lisa you are the best. Thank you for so many years of bringing this special piece of the world to all of us!

User Info Menu

I got the very last realnegril.com webcast photo...

To a very long run...CHEERS...

Name:  P4260853.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  46.7 KB

User Info Menu

THANK YOU for 20 years of fun. Quite a lifeline for me and the family for years when we visited.
    Formerly SmokeySteve...but i lost my password.

User Info Menu

I will miss seeing you guys at a web cast. Thanks for your hard work over the years.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I felt the vibe a couple months ago... congratulations and looking forward to see what's next!

User Info Menu

Good times, fond memories!