Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Webcast photos from 2007

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Webcast photos from 2007

I mentioned to Rob that I had some old photos from past webcasts. These are dated March 25, 2007. I have more somewhere from other dates....I think.

Attached Images Attached Images    

User Info Menu

Re: Webcast photos from 2007

I remember Rob having that long hair. That's Woody in the picture? (I think) I've met him before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I remember Rob having that long hair. That's Woody in the picture? (I think) I've met him before.
    Vince, that's not Woody (though we just saw Woody up at 3 Dives on Tues.)...it's a long time friend of Robs.

Administrator

User Info Menu

For a real "Throwback Thursday", how about a picture from a 1997 December webcast from Roots Bamboo! It was the first ever half hour live Internet broadcast from Jamaica! Here is the link to page posted at 11:15pm, December 31st, 1997!

http://www.realnegril.com/beingees/nd311297.htm

I bet nobody ever heard of Microsoft's NetShow Player... (grin) - but the link still takes you to the latest Windows 10 Media Player!

To hear a sample from that first webcast, if you have the VLC Player you can click on the following link!

http://www.realnegril.com/beingees/nn010198.rm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Vince, that's not Woody (though we just saw Woody up at 3 Dives on Tues.)...it's a long time friend of Robs.
    - kinda figured that Lisa. I met Woody at 3 Dives a few years back. Miss ya'll guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I see Captain Rob in the pictures. How is he doing ?

User Info Menu

That's a great pic of Norman! I bet he would love to know he is internet famous

Administrator

User Info Menu

That's old news for Norman! Ha ha...(grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

think around then was the peak for the RealNegri.com webcasts......
    seems just about dat time period that almost every day there was a webcast or two....oh da memories

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20