Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killed Missionaries.. St. Marys Parish

User Info Menu

Killed Missionaries.. St. Marys Parish

Any word on the American Men that were Murdered over the weekend in St, Marys Parish ???

User Info Menu

Re: Killed Missionaries.. St. Marys Parish

I saw they had three suspects in custody but that's all

User Info Menu

Hi, I have not seen anything about suspects .. Could you please advise where I can see this news ? Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irieonline View Post
    I saw they had three suspects in custody but that's all
    Old news. HAD. http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...s-missionaries
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Thank You. Accompong, For the link.. I guess no news yet !!

User Info Menu

here is a comment from a Jamaican to Accompong's linked story "Jamaica is reputed to have more churches per square mile than anywhere else on earth. Therefore, why do U.S. missionaries feel they need to come to preach to us about Jesus? We are dealing with a big crime problem in Jamaica and we do not want it to affect our tourism industry as that would finish us off economically. I say to American missionaries, stay safe and stay home! We have enough problems without you coming here and naively wandering all over the place. When a foreigner gets murdered, all hell breaks loose. We have to devote extraordinary police resources (which are already scarce) to the crime, not to mention the adverse international publicity we get. We welcome all foreigners but please, please stay safe - if you must come to Jamaica, stay in our beautiful all-inclusive resorts. There is Sandals and many others and there is zero violent crime in our resorts. Our resorts are safe, Jamaica is not." interesting.

User Info Menu

'' IF YOU MUST COME, STAY IN OUR BEAUTIFUL ALL-INCLUSIVES''........gimme a break !!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kim&betty View Post
    here is a comment from a Jamaican to Accompong's linked story "Jamaica is reputed to have more churches per square mile than anywhere else on earth. Therefore, why do U.S. missionaries feel they need to come to preach to us about Jesus? We are dealing with a big crime problem in Jamaica and we do not want it to affect our tourism industry as that would finish us off economically. I say to American missionaries, stay safe and stay home! We have enough problems without you coming here and naively wandering all over the place. When a foreigner gets murdered, all hell breaks loose. We have to devote extraordinary police resources (which are already scarce) to the crime, not to mention the adverse international publicity we get. We welcome all foreigners but please, please stay safe - if you must come to Jamaica, stay in our beautiful all-inclusive resorts. There is Sandals and many others and there is zero violent crime in our resorts. Our resorts are safe, Jamaica is not." interesting.
    He was berated and ridiculed by other Jamaicans for his comment.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kim&betty View Post
    Jamaica has Donald Trumps too!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Peace, Todd & Cher