Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though.

User Info Menu

Re: Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though

Pure Garden, Across the Street from Bourbon Beach may work, it you rent the rooms with a kitchen. It is the size of 2 hotel rooms put together, one room being the kitchen/dining area, and the other room a bedroom with 2 queen sized beds, and a nice table on the patio, pool in back- And the price is definitely right at only 75$ a night. Small pool on the back of the property.

User Info Menu

Re: Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I'm 45, oh you said kids!! Our kids are 15 year old boy & 13 year princess. Yellow Bird is the place the 1st time we met Rob & Lisa. Also met Karl Ricketts and The original patty mon. It was a great day!
    I double my recommendation for Yellow Bird.

User Info Menu

We did well with a studio apartment at NBCC this last trip, booked via Airbnb. Less than half what we were quoted to book directly with Jean.

I notice Airbnb has a lot of condo-ish places near but not on the beach in Negril (and some on it also). Worth a look.

User Info Menu

Chippewa village is a great location across from a great spot on the beach for kids your age. The morass views from there are beautiful and there's also a pool. They have a couple of 3 bedrooms and some two bedrooms as well.

User Info Menu

ya... yellow

User Info Menu

(head scratching) Looks like some light MAYBE at the end of the tunnel. PA or Negril ;( IF we can our trip will be a summer school break trip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Citronella is under new ownership from what I understand they weren't taking any more reservations after April. This place was second home and most amazing I hope the new owner keeps everything as is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Loveanother View Post
    Citronella is under new ownership from what I understand they weren't taking any more reservations after April. This place was second home and most amazing I hope the new owner keeps everything as is.
    Confirmed this to be true w/ an email to prior owner, Cathy but she did not offer any information or details in her reply. Waiting for reply from new owners. I googled the new email address and it appears new owners may have a Green Packaging company. Husband and I stayed at Citronella several times the past few years. It is lovely. Very, very private. Last trip was in Jan. We noticed some small repairs that should be made, really just basic upkeep. I hope the new owners keep it somewhat like what it is now and don't make it a reqlly fancy place. Maybe do general upkeep and get some new furniture. Upgrade the cottages a little. It is a very special place to stay in Negril when u reqlly want to get away from it all.

User Info Menu

I am pretty stunned that they sold the place, I thought he never would ever sell it. I know the owner of the Caves (and you all know who he is) wanted that property at one point years back.

User Info Menu

Re: Best NIRVANA

info@nirvananegril.com
    Attached Images Attached Images