Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though.

User Info Menu

Cool Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though.

Maybe private rental house for 2 adults and 2 kids. Just a thought. (near da BEACH, not beac..) Nothing special. We LOVE "local style".
    Last edited by Vince; 05-06-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though

Contact Firefly. Locally owned and they have good deals if you contact them and let them know what you are looking for

http://www.jamaicalink.com/index.html

User Info Menu

Re: Best BANG for da buck? Does'nt need to be near da beac. Not a cliff person though

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Contact Firefly. Locally owned and they have good deals if you contact them and let them know what you are looking for

http://www.jamaicalink.com/index.html
    I have to disagree. I love Firefly but it's become overpriced in my book. I know they've done some nice renovations and put a lot of money into the new bar but I don't see value there anymore. Getting a mixed drink at the bar is expensive as well because you have to buy your mixer and the shot.

User Info Menu

budget wise you do best on the Cliffs.....only a 10 minute taxi ride to the beach
    Cottages at Banana Shout.....Citronella......Croton Grove(not on wata).....Catcha Falling Star(Expensive) all would be good....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Vince - check out The Golden Sunset on beach road (across road from Alfreds Ocean Palace). You could rent two adjacent double rooms with a shared kitchen at a very reasonable price. Great Jamaican property owned by the Arthurs family from way back in the day when Negril had neither roads or piped water. The owner, Ray Arthurs, is one of the founding members of the Negril Chamber of Commerce, and a very nice man. This is where SLP usually stays, and she has posted pictures in some threads over the last few months.
    Their website: www.thegoldensunset.com or you can access under the hotel tab on this site as they are a board sponsor.

User Info Menu

Been eye balling that place.(grin) That's where Sue (SLP) stays at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

check out Thriller Villas 876-481-3609 Andy private 3 bed room 3 bath room home, large full kitchen & living room, TV WiFi. 6 security cameras & gated. close to everything beach is a 15 min walk, great neighborhood. Stayed here for 1 month no problems mon.

Irie Andy

User Info Menu

Yellow Bird 2-bedroom cottage? Each room has 2 double beds and private bathroom. Kitchen, dining and sitting space, patio, picnic table, right on the beach, and a beach bar.

User Info Menu

Traveler's on the beach. Fairly newly renovated.

User Info Menu

The cabins at Nirvana are a pretty good value.