Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time staying non all-inclusive

User Info Menu

Re: First time staying non all-inclusive

Dont miss the night they do their Jamaican Beach party. They set tables up on the beach and the food is amazing. I think its Monday nights. This was one of our fave nights of the trip a couple years ago.

User Info Menu

My Ex and I were committed All Inclusive junkies for many years. Around 1997 I started reading this Board back when it was Beingee's. Loved the old black and green.

This board convinced me to go off campus and then give up the All Inclusive. Haven't looked back!

Be prepared for a much richer experience. Jamaica has so much to offer!

Travellers is host to the NEET office. It is in their Lobby. Please stop by and see what NEET is all about.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

VVHT: My 'board' is still black and green. You can change the colours. I too was fond of the Beingee's format.

User Info Menu

We have done AI's twice. , it was nice, convenient , beautiful. We enjoy the non AI's so much more. These boards really helps.

User Info Menu

Big_frank, already done, but thanks!

User Info Menu

You will love Travellers. The Wellingtons are great people. I'm not surprised that Winthorpe responded to your email so fast.