Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Does a Walmart straight talk iphone 6 unlocked gsm quad band work on digicel

User Info Menu

Does a Walmart straight talk iphone 6 unlocked gsm quad band work on digicel

Does a Walmart straight talk iphone 6 unlocked gsm quad band work on digicel sim?

User Info Menu

Re: Does a Walmart straight talk iphone 6 unlocked gsm quad band work on digicel

It should be fine

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Re: Does a Walmart straight talk iphone 6 unlocked gsm quad band work on digicel

Yep. I bring down unlocked IPhones all the time for my friends. You may have to school the people you give it to about WiFi, since they'll notice their digicel account deplete very quickly if they don't use Wifi....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Yep. I bring down unlocked IPhones all the time for my friends. You may have to school the people you give it to about WiFi, since they'll notice their digicel account deplete very quickly if they don't use Wifi....
    Do you mean if they DO use Wifi?

User Info Menu

FYI, here is a site that will tell you if a particular cell will work on a given network in any country (given the cell is unlocked). The cell phone list is extensive and both Digi and Lime are listed under Jamaica. If the cell model is not listed (too new), you can contact them and they will find out.

http://willmyphonework.net/
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for the info.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Do you mean if they DO use Wifi?
    No, if they use wifi it will not affect their credit. If they do not use wifi it will use their Digicel credit for data.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4