Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: All Booked

User Info Menu

All Booked

We are going again go Thanksgiving . Nov. 24 till Dec. 3 rd. Taking another couple they have never been. I love seeing the faces of people that's never been. We are doing a beach / cliff stay. Booked on southwest. Paid more then I wanted, but wanted that flight booked. Counting the days.

User Info Menu

Re: All Booked

We are thinking of going in October this year, we haven't quite put a date on it but likely beginning to middle of October. Flights are significantly cheaper and the cost of accommodation are also cheaper that time of year. It's such a GREAT feeling to have your dates booked and also going with "newbies" is so much fun to see.

Peace,
    Islander ~ Brynn

User Info Menu

Re: All Booked

We are doing beach / cliff stay. I had our rooms books. I got an email in from Expedia for an onvitatation sale for Memorial Day wasn't gonna look figured it wouldn't cover our dates. I checked we got the exact room for half price. I waited 24 hrs and called hotel to make sure reservations went through . Sure enough they had them both so then I cancelled my original. Nice to save $$$