Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chapter 2: who's going to push me?

User Info Menu

chapter 2: who's going to push me?

forgive the quality... you know the deal... enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/XaMnbQZQp08

User Info Menu

Re: chapter 2: who's going to push me?

SWEET!!! Have never made it out there yet. Next reach will have to go jump in!! Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

User Info Menu

Groove, you are a rock star !!!! Hey LIVIN.......Where is the one of me, crawling down half the ladder, then jumping ??? Does that mean I'm only half crazy !!!!!

User Info Menu

I wonder how they keep from landing on top of each other.
    That last guy with the Green trunks looked like he would land on the
    back of one of the guys in red.

Nice video.
    I went there once, but just watched.

User Info Menu

That was exhilarating, LivinIn. Really fun to watch. Made me think I could even do it…NOT. Your video skills are great. Tell me how did you capture those particular songs? I can’t figure out how to upload my own music. Can you tell me how you did it so perfectly? I would really appreciate your help.

User Info Menu

Love the videos, Livin! We visited the Blue Hole a couple years ago (I climbed down the ladder, of course). Definitely need to plan a return visit.

User Info Menu

"Made me think I could even do it…NOT" I bet you would just walk up and just leap out there! You live only once vi!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    SWEET!!! Have never made it out there yet. Next reach will have to go jump in!! Thanks!
    I definitely recommend the trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delcey View Post
    That was awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Groove, you are a rock star !!!! Hey LIVIN.......Where is the one of me, crawling down half the ladder, then jumping ??? Does that mean I'm only half crazy !!!!!
    Jojo, I'm bummin it wasn't in this video... I think it's buried in a larger clip and I couldn't remember which one. I'm thinking of doing a "Jojo's greatest moments" video!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    That was exhilarating, LivinIn. Really fun to watch. Made me think I could even do it…NOT. Your video skills are great. Tell me how did you capture those particular songs? I can’t figure out how to upload my own music. Can you tell me how you did it so perfectly? I would really appreciate your help.
    wow! thanks for the compliment!!! I am disappointed in the video quality. On the gopro it's gorgeous, but once the footage gets converted, and with my older computer, it loses a lot of the definition. i read that I can record at a lower quality and get better results so i'll play with it next time. I use the "windows movie maker". I can import music from my computer, itunes, and a few other things that I know nothing about... I just manipulate the timing and speed of clips to try and get things to line up nicely.. thank you for noticing! it took me about 3 hours to make "chapter 1" but at the same time i was figuring out how to use the movie maker. it was a mega-import, then watching the raw footage. clipping out the extra stuff, making sure the clips transitioned the way i wanted, reduced or increased speed, added titles and credits, then the music to make sure it all fit. my brain "banks" music.. so i either try to make the music fit the video, or try to use the music to set a mood in the video... mostly, it's just luck, and manipulating the video a bit! what program are you using for videos? I didn't really care for the gopro app because my videos really lagged. when I looked at the raw footage on my ipad, it looks like what i ended up with on my windows program, so i'm just sticking with the windows program for now... like i said, i'm a little disappointed with the quality, but my memories fill in the gaps!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Love the videos, Livin! We visited the Blue Hole a couple years ago (I climbed down the ladder, of course). Definitely need to plan a return visit.
    YES!!!! and thank you!

User Info Menu

that dude in the green shorts...lol..that would be me...lol...timing, and as soon as they hit the water, they go deep and swim out of the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Markospoon View Post
    I wonder how they keep from landing on top of each other.
    That last guy with the Green trunks looked like he would land on the
    back of one of the guys in red.

Nice video.
    I went there once, but just watched.
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet