Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As usual EXECEPTIONAL and OUTSTANDING service from Luxurious Carib Tours

User Info Menu

As usual EXECEPTIONAL and OUTSTANDING service from Luxurious Carib Tours

This was my third time using Luxurious Carib Tours. Andre and Ricardo make me feel like family. They will go out of their way to make sure you are safe. Any extra stops you need to make is no problem with them. I will not be using any other transport service.

I am happy I found Luxurious Carib Tours.

Thank you Andre and Ricardo!!

User Info Menu

Re: As usual EXECEPTIONAL and OUTSTANDING service from Luxurious Carib Tours

I understand and feel the exact same way! They will be taking care of me again in July.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachballler View Post
    I understand and feel the exact same way! They will be taking care of me again in July.
    Enjoy!!!!

User Info Menu

ditto I've been using them for a few years now, and don't even think about calling anyone else

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your continuous support in making Luxurious Carib Tours you one and only means of TRANSPORTATION and TAXI SERVICE when you are in Jamaica. We are continuing to upgrade the type of TAXI Service we offer so each time you use our service you feel more comfortable.

Inform your friends and Family who travel to Jamaica as well that when they are traveling and thinking about SAFE, RELIABLE, FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION to contact Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica at;

Tel#: 1876 798 8382 or 1876 816 6503

Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382

User Info Menu

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica continues to go above and beyond expectations in providing high quality Airport Transfer, Tours and Taxi Service in and around Jamaica. Our rates are very competitive.

We focus on providing value for money in our transportation business. We also ensure safety, reliability and convenience in the service we offer. When you book your transportation Service with Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica you are sure to ride in style.

Contact us today to make your reservation;

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

Reliable, prompt, safe, personable, and extremely reasonable pricing! Will use again next reach. Highly recommend.

User Info Menu

Thank you all for expressing the quality service that you have received from Luxurious Carib Tours representative whilst on your vacation trip to Jamaica.

We continue you extend our service of private Airport Transportation, Tours and Taxi service to visitors to Jamaica.

For reservations please contact us at;

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

We also call on luxurious carib tours when arriving in Jamaica, we have a few stops which we do every year.

I am happy I found Luxurious Carib Tours.

Thank you Andre and Ricardo!! [/QUOTE]
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Thank you so much Todd for your continuous support. We look forward to your 2017 visit.

Negril, Jamaica