Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: (VIDEO) "Two white girls pon a minibus"

User Info Menu

(VIDEO) "Two white girls pon a minibus"

A friend of mine shared this video on Facebook. It brought back some great memories of riding the minibus from Ochi to Kingston up through Fern Gully and Flatbridge. The new highway bypasses this route now. I loved the song too!
    Hope you like it.
    https://youtu.be/gvwmc1M7t2M
    Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: (VIDEO) "Two white girls pon a minibus"

Great video! Thanks for posting.

LOL! That's how we roll in Jamaica!

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting !! Brought back some great memories of my first trip to Jamaica in 1985, with my mom. We definitely rolled like that !!!!! lol

User Info Menu

I liked it! Although the girl in the dark shirt could have smiled a likkle bit.....but anyhoo.. thanks for posting.

User Info Menu

very cool..thanks

User Info Menu

The girl in the white shirt-darker hair is Maureen Sheridan who lives in Ochi and runs a great non profit no kill animal shelter called The Animal House Jamaica. One of only a few rescues on the entire island... Wonderful woman who has devoted her life to helping the abused and stray animals in all parts of Jamaica...Never turns anyone away and has been very instrumental in helping tourists who either find an animal in need and/or helping them to adopt the animal to their homeland.

User Info Menu

oh wow.. i have always loved this video and definitely brings back memories. thanks, Accompong.. and thanks so much for the info on Maureen Sheridan and The Animal House, don+.

User Info Menu

Wonderful video, went on a school trip my last reach and we where all squished up just like on the mini bus. It was a long day, but a great time .

User Info Menu

Priceless!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.