Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BEST ATM in Jamaica ? ?

User Info Menu

Re: The BEST ATM in Jamaica ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    We usually stay well outside the center, and I know better than to hit the tourist traps when in Amsterdam. Even knowing where to go, it adds up, quickly. Last visit was 16 days, I'd be embarrassed to admit what I spent in coffeeshops.

But what's this about a dispensary and dabs? Are we talking about in Negril? Info, please!
    Yes sir.... Doc's on the Westend. It is just past the German bar, guessing about 150-200 yards headed towards deep West End.

User Info Menu

Re: The BEST ATM in Jamaica ? ?

I started this post as a joke ............... thought it was a funny combination of two of the more popular topics on the board ................... where to acquire weed, how much does it cost, is it consumed openly, etc..... and ATM issues, exchange rates, locations, fees, etc......

Just for the record, on our last vacation this April, we paid ZERO dollars for the local herb ................ our driver had a few for us on the ride to Negril, within 5 minutes at the first bar in Negril some nice young tourists gave us their stash (pay it forward?) as they were leaving in the morning , our long time friend who has opened a bar on the main road would roll them for us every time we stopped in (ratio seemed to be 4 HUGE spliffs for every beer we bought - LOL), and so it went over the course of 12 days. At the end of our trip we did the "pay it forward" thing with some newbies who had no idea where to start.
    Last edited by Captain Oil; 07-04-2016 at 06:42 AM.