Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Day 3

User Info Menu

Day 3

Much of the same, wake up at our leisure then head down to the beach for some sea and sand. Walk to town without the kids to get some Benadryl for the little one from the pharmacy, some bug spray and anti itch cream. The sand fleas have been having a buffet on our virgin white legs!
    The hubs and I stop at Tastee party for a beef patty an coco bread! Yum and we are now set until dinner!
    The One Love bus picks us up at 230. Bus is full of films from the all inclusives. We get on to hootin and hollering! This is going to be fun.
    First couple of bars it's pretty quiet, by the time we get to Xtabi people are stripping to their skivvies to jump in!
    See out first sunset of the trip this night since the weather had been a little bit dreary in the evenings!
    Poor Lenbert, he is such a great sport with all us drunkards on the bus. All if the ladies are dancing, singing and having a grand time as we drive down Norman Manley!
    We decide we need some Step Aside chicken before being dropped of at home! Lenbert stopped so we could chat up Marshall a bit.
    Holy smokes, what a great great afternoon and evening. My husband got some video that I can post when we get home!
    Sunset at the Palms 2/09
    Point Village 08/09
    Xtabi 08/09
    Footeprints 11/09
    Negril Beach Club June 22, 2016-July 9, 2016
    Country Country November 19, 2016-November 27, 2016
    White Sands 12/28-21/7/23
    *previously known as crazy4caribbean*

User Info Menu

Re: Day 3

It was so nice to meet you and your beautiful family! I am looking forward to living vicariously through your trip reports over the next 2 weeks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cutia Blunt View Post
    It was so nice to meet you and your beautiful family! I am looking forward to living vicariously through your trip reports over the next 2 weeks!
    So nice to meet you as well. I'm glad that Marshall at Step Aside spared the crab for you! We were up at SeaStar tonight where my old twerked and won a free drink and the younges did the whip and nay nay! Super good times!
    Sunset at the Palms 2/09
    Point Village 08/09
    Xtabi 08/09
    Footeprints 11/09

User Info Menu

What are "films" from the all inclusives?
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    What are "films" from the all inclusives?
    Regards,
    Bob
    Darn autocorrect. That is suppose to say folks from the all inclusives.
    Sunset at the Palms 2/09
    Point Village 08/09
    Xtabi 08/09
    Footeprints 11/09

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madcam94 View Post
    Darn autocorrect. That is suppose to say folks from the all inclusives.
    Whew! I would imagine that viewing any film from the all-inclusives would be pretty boring.

Nice report! Keep it coming.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madcam94 View Post
    So nice to meet you as well. I'm glad that Marshall at Step Aside spared the crab for you! We were up at SeaStar tonight where my old twerked and won a free drink and the younges did the whip and nay nay! Super good times!
    Twerking works everytime..lol
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!