I am typing this from the SeaStar Inn, just enjoyed a wonderful dinner and a Red Stripe! Music is playing, no drummers as yet! I will stop reporting when the drummers take the stage.
Up a bit early today, took a dip in the sea. The kids make breakfast before coming out and heading right down the beach.
Take a walk a find the girls at Yellow Bird. Theve been dying to try the Dirty Bananas. Come to find out they though the bartender was making them virgin and they have been sharing with the 12 year old! When in Negril I guess!
The hubs and I walked down to Woodstock and then back before coming across the girls at yellow bird.
We order a few 2 for 1 Dirty Bananas and some Hummingbirds! Just as good as I remember. I could sit here all day!

Back to our beach for some chill time. Soon we are rinsing off our feet and we hear "is that the way you foreigners shower", our buddy Garry stopped by to visit. We show him the condo, the girls shower and we visit over Ref stripes for us and a wata for him since he does not drink.

Soon we are waiting for the SeaStar shuttle to arrive and we say so long to Garry, he will be back tomorrow with the kids and his wonderful wife. If we can find ingredients we will make an American dish for them tomorrow even though he says"you on vacation mon, no need to stress yourself. The kids be good with some chips and a drink."
And now we are at SeaStar, fresh smell of a spliff and the food as we enjoy the music and drinks!