Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad and lonely at the airport!

User Info Menu

Sad and lonely at the airport!

After 10 days of being constantly surrounded by people , the airport is surprisingly lonely! I hate departure day

No pictures this trip, surprise, surprise, but lots of good experiences and one not so great. More to follow...

Stayed at Fun Holiday If any questions.

User Info Menu

Re: Sad and lonely at the airport!

I HATE return flights back to foreign!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Just wondering....was there a plunger in your bushes at the Fun Holiday !!!!!! ( hehe!! )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Just wondering....was there a plunger in your bushes at the Fun Holiday !!!!!! ( hehe!! )
    Ahahahabahaha. Hilarious! I will NEVER forget that! Luckily, I did not require the services of "the bush" this trip. Had I needed anything, I'm certain I could have found it in there, though! People in those rooms had no idea how lucky they were to live there next to that incredible bush! They certainly didn't take advantage of all the extra chairs laying around either, in fact, at one point Bill n Donna room only had ONE chair on the porch... Weird! Bahahahahaba

User Info Menu

Side note, the window in the downstairs club MoBay room is an excellent addition and "opens" up the room a LOT!

User Info Menu

I'm sorry your reach has come to an end but I bet you have lots of great memories! Did you leave the plunger?

User Info Menu

Glad to see you had a mostly great time at the old homestead,can't believe there were no porch parties at the party spot!!

User Info Menu

Anxiously awaiting a trip report!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

How did you like Fun Holiday? Did you do the all inclusive? Would you recommend bringing your own towels? Did they supply enough towels for your room?

User Info Menu

No need for all inclusive; inexpensive food spots are everywhere. I am a self sufficient budget traveler; I always bring my own towels and facecloths, sometimes sheets. I leave them at the establishment.