Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Lady that braids hair by Lazy Dayz

User Info Menu

Lady that braids hair by Lazy Dayz

Hi! If anyone will be walking the beach, I'm trying to find out the address for a lady that braids hair out of the wood carving hut beside Lazy Dayz. My 4 year old son has made friends with her daughter, Vivian, over the past few years during our annual trip to Rondel Village. We would like to keep in contact with her mother so that we can send her a few things from time to time, and it completely slipped our mind to get the information before we left last week. We had an amazing trip, and after many years of site lurking, I'm vowing to post our first ever trip report as soon as we get our everyday lives back in order. Many thanks!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Lady that braids hair by Lazy Dayz

I will be in Negril the end of August. Though I am staying on the cliffs, I plan on a day on the beach to search for some old friends. If I can find the woman you are looking to contact I will pass on the information.
    FYI you mention sending things to them periodically. If that were me I would do some research on the postal system there, it is nothing like here. They do not have address delivery. There are not post offices as we are used to. Things mailed there have a way of never making it. IF received I believe there could be a problem with customs, the receiver may be required to pay on the item/ items whether it be new or used. Anything coming onto the island permanently is subject to fees/duty