Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to eat on West End tonight...

User Info Menu

Re: Where to eat on West End tonight...

Thanks for all the great suggestions. So we start walking to Quality Seafood and pass a place called Carlos, which I have myself convinced that it's the original Royal Kitchen? Am I right? I find myself questioning my memory more these days...anywho, we onto us down the road maybe a few hundred feet and my daughter points out a small, somewhat dilapidated Royal Kitchen sign propped up on the ground, I say good eye and continue on. Surely it can't be there location. Out of the corner of my eye see a slight Rasta walking down the road. As he comes closer, I say "Errol?! You still cooking Rasta?! He leads me down a path to a 2 table spot and prepares us our most memorable meal of the trip...big up to Errol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rivendellvt View Post
    Thanks for all the great suggestions. So we start walking to Quality Seafood and pass a place called Carlos, which I have myself convinced that it's the original Royal Kitchen? Am I right? I find myself questioning my memory more these days...anywho, we onto us down the road maybe a few hundred feet and my daughter points out a small, somewhat dilapidated Royal Kitchen sign propped up on the ground, I say good eye and continue on. Surely it can't be there location. Out of the corner of my eye see a slight Rasta walking down the road. As he comes closer, I say "Errol?! You still cooking Rasta?! He leads me down a path to a 2 table spot and prepares us our most memorable meal of the trip...big up to Errol!
    Love how you roll....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rivendellvt View Post
    As he comes closer, I say "Errol?! You still cooking Rasta?! He leads me down a path to a 2 table spot and prepares us our most memorable meal of the trip...big up to Errol!
    So, it was the old Royal Kitchen spot? Tell me more - sounds like a place I need to check out on my next trip!

User Info Menu

Fried chicken at Chicken Lavish.......delicious everytime

User Info Menu

Go north from Xtabi, Pressa and Pablo's are both really good. Pressa had a really good dinner and cheap.

User Info Menu

So where did you end up? Lots of good suggestions made. Really depends on what your looking for.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Try Catcha Falling Star....................The "BEST" !!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabu View Post
    Fried chicken at Chicken Lavish.......delicious everytime
    I had the jerk chicken there, it was some of the most tender chicken I've ever had.

Had a nice chat with the owner (?) who said he has a chicken farm.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Highly recommend the Spa Resort. Great service, awesome view, and prices about the same as LTU...Xtabi..etc. I love all the above places and generally eat at the low key ones...but, for a special night...Spa Resort fits the bill.

Great bar too....also, has a great lunch menu.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Pressa's One Love Cafe is within walking distance (towards town). It's also worth taking a route taxi to Jus Natural. Dining in the jungle with hummingbirds flying all around! (Sit near the hummingbird feeder for maximum effect!) 😁😁😁