Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I'm home

User Info Menu

I'm home

24 years gone foreign and 6 years since I returned...

Last night I slept in the cottage on Zion Hill............First time in 30 yrs!

Praise God I lived to be here again

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Re: I'm home

Nice! Congrats Cap - its been a long, adventurous road, yeah?
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Enjoy your place in space. Congrats bruddah.

User Info Menu

A very lucky and blessed life indeed Captain!! Enjoy to the max mi friend...you deserve it! Blessing sent to everyone at Zion Hill.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Great news my friend, enjoy it to the fullest. Have you left St, Augustine for good? I'll be on the Tomoka chasing Tarpon @ months end drinking a couple of cold ones at night on Flagler in your honor.
    Last edited by Packrat; 07-17-2016 at 05:53 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Packrat View Post
    Great news my friend, enjoy it to the fullest. Have you left St, Augustine for good? I'll be on the Tomoka chasing Tarpon @ months end drinking a couple of cold ones at night on Flagler in your honor.
    Packrat,

No way I'm leaving another paradise for this paradise. Now I'll go and come here and there. Like a reverse snow bird

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind & Linston View Post
    Packrat,

No way I'm leaving another paradise for this paradise. Now I'll go and come here and there. Like a reverse snow bird

Cap
    I hear you, David. Even though I love Jamaica I also really like So. Florida too. I don't hardly know a Jamaican who would not want the opportunity to retire like me being able to go back and forth at will. Sometimes I think that Jamaica is just too nice.... nice and SLOW.

When I am here I long for the peace, quiet and solitude of the Cockpits but after a while, I am itchy to get back into the race. I actually like doing "corporate things" when I don't have a boss to look over my shoulder and push me. I have been back for almost 6 months now and long to get back to Accompong Town again for some peace, quiet and solitude.

I will be contacting Linston when I pass through to make some plans for a future trip down to Negril. Hope to see you sometime in November.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Hey bill, I'm in negril nov. 26 to dec. 10. Wouldn't mind repeating that ride again if our dates overlap.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    Hey bill, I'm in negril nov. 26 to dec. 10. Wouldn't mind repeating that ride again if our dates overlap.
    Hey Jitters!

Going to miss you in Negril on both ends of your dates. I will, however, be in Accompong Town so you can contact Linston and see if you can arrange a visit. Marshall and I will be happy to have you and any friends come up to visit.

Let me know if you decide to come up. I want to have time to pitch a tent in the yard!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Good thinking Cap, I know how you feel but man has it be hot here in Clearwater, I wish I was in Negril now, it looks like it's 15 degrees cooler there and hopefully cooler on the Hill