Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 2017 role call!!

User Info Menu

Feb 2017 role call!!

Official for me!! Booked 3 weeks at my home away from home- Rooms on the Beach, then a week in Mobay where my daughter is getting married! Loves Jamaica like her momma!!! See you pon the rock Feb 13!!

User Info Menu

Re: Feb 2017 role call!!

Lisa and i are booked Feb 13th to March 1st, also staying at Rooms on the Beach, soon come

User Info Menu

Right behind you two, Feb 18th..... White Sands !!!!!

User Info Menu

Feb 11 to the 20th @ Beach Club

User Info Menu

We arrive on Feb. 3 and our kids (2+2) arrive on the 4th. Pure Garden. We all leave on the 18th. We are more or less our own portable party! Just call us and we'll liven up yours!

I always try to meet Boardies when I'm there, but you can't go around asking everyone in every bar if they're a Boardie - well, you can but they tend to back away slowly! My point being, surely our collective creativity can come up with a simple plan to know each other? Maybe, say, this table at Woodstock, between 2 and 4, everyday will be Boardies meeting place. Something like that. But it can't involve wearing a stupid hat or something. Ideas? Thoughts?

User Info Menu

Feb 18-25 Nirvana

User Info Menu

Feb 10-19 Beach Club Condos
    Name:  IMG_2786.jpg
Views: 2225
Size:  104.7 KB

User Info Menu

Skolyy, we will be at Nirvana the same dates!
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Beth Ann and myself are booked at Seastar 2/16 - 2/19. Then staying outside of Negril for 6 days.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    We arrive on Feb. 3 and our kids (2+2) arrive on the 4th. Pure Garden. We all leave on the 18th. We are more or less our own portable party! Just call us and we'll liven up yours!

I always try to meet Boardies when I'm there, but you can't go around asking everyone in every bar if they're a Boardie - well, you can but they tend to back away slowly! My point being, surely our collective creativity can come up with a simple plan to know each other? Maybe, say, this table at Woodstock, between 2 and 4, everyday will be Boardies meeting place. Something like that. But it can't involve wearing a stupid hat or something. Ideas? Thoughts?
    we love to meet up with other boardies, Woodstock would be fine with us, we are staying right next door at Rooms, soon come