Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Floating....

Administrator

User Info Menu

Floating....

For details, please click on the link below!

http://negril.com/nt/nt070116.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Floating....

I'd love to do this Rob but, unfortunately, I'm "floating impaired". I just can't get on one.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I'd love to do this Rob but, unfortunately, I'm "floatie impaired". I just can't get on one.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I'm surprised that Ive never seen any higglers selling inflatables on the beach. One would only need a duffle bag and a hand pump. Many other vendors sell much heavier and cumbersome wares. Maybe the price point would be too high for people on an impulse buy?

User Info Menu

Mikey...there are a couple of guys that sell inflatable toys, small rafts etc on the beach...nothing fancy but definitely serves the purpose. They're mostly around during the busy times/season.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Mikey...there are a couple of guys that sell inflatable toys, small rafts etc on the beach...nothing fancy but definitely serves the purpose. They're mostly around during the busy times/season.
    HEY! Soon come BNEWB!!!! You on island?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    HEY! Soon come BNEWB!!!! You on island?
    Woohooo cya soon!
    I'm sitting at home typing to you and trying to figure out what to do with all my June plums...given loads away but they just don't seem to stop growing this year. Look at these crazy plummers...yum!!

Name:  P7180997.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  118.5 KB

User Info Menu

We always pack a blow-up raft and soft cooler to float with our "Bheer Barge".