Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: famous Vncent, mayfield or y.s falls

User Info Menu

Re: famous Vncent, mayfield or y.s falls

^^ yes it is. That's what we did Mayfield and Roaring River. I would suggest to bring your own "water shoes". Old tennis shoes would work. You could carry your own stuff in a water proof back pack. Just take to the falls minimal stuff with you. YOur in GOOD hands with the guides!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

If you want your daughters to experience something they'll never forget, include a stop at Rocklands Bird feeding station in Anchovy. The thrill of having a Dr Bird perch on your finger for a drink of sugar water is magical.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

On the high end, you can charter TimAir from the Negril Aerodrome to the Ken Jones Aerodrome in Portland. You will get a great view of the entire North coast of Jamaica - it is really the most beautiful island. You will need a driver in Port Antonio. Check out Reach Falls, lunch at CliffHangers maybe dinner at Soldier Camp or very cool GeeJam's restaurant then back to Negril. The Boston Jerk center is cool to see but I way prefer the barrels of Negril.

User Info Menu

thanks for all the advice. i am going to check the cost of the plane trip. been wanting to see portland.

User Info Menu

Vincent is very much still on the go, you can reach him at 473-6910, imho there is still no one better than him for snorkeling.. he truly loves what he does. I've seen him drag a disabled person all the way around that reef. He's even given us a lift to a party he was headed to, genuine guy all around. YS Falls is great, but closed on Mondays.. do stop in Middle Quarters for peppered shrimp on the way!