Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Step Aside

User Info Menu

Step Aside

Name:  step.jpe
Views: 1439
Size:  8.2 KB If you know Jerk chicken in Negril and you know the BEST it is Marshall better known as Step Aside. The best, one the only, He died yesterday at hospital in Mobay , I have no details. I am beyond devastated

User Info Menu

Re: Step Aside

sad RIP Marshall!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

In April iwas walking from Shamrock on the sidewalk and Marshall was in the middle of the sidewalk , bending down doing something to his equipment, I went up
    behind him and said '' could you please step aside sir''.......he laughed sooo hard..lol... This is so sad!

User Info Menu

Much respect and condolences sent to his family.
    Negril has lost another good soul.
    Lisa & Rob

User Info Menu

Jah bless his soul! What a fine young man and one heck of a cook! RIP mi brotha!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

And hear I thought I saw his barrel driving the beach road last night. RIP Marshall..... You sir were a great example of what makes Negril right. Great service, amazing food, and the first person I worried about when the new sheriff rolled into town and put a clamp down on the vendors.

User Info Menu

RIP, Marshall

User Info Menu

Our condolences to the family. RIP Step-A. Name:  1 (213).jpg
Views: 1168
Size:  83.6 KB
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Man, what a bummer, Stepa was one of my favorite Negril characters. His chicken was great and he was a great person to get to know and hang out with. On our anniversary back in 2013 he met us at Red Dragon and bought us a beer. We also watched the 2014 World Cup Final at Red Dragon with him. He was one in a million for sure. Here's a pic of him at Red Dragon the day of our anniversary. I hope the folks in the after-life enjoy his chicken and his company as much as we did. RIP my friend!!!

Name:  Stepa.jpg
Views: 1192
Size:  20.6 KB

User Info Menu

OMG.. RIP .. Was just there in June... He will be missed.
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....