Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle

Anyone with any updates or insight if they will open in November? I am getting itchy to make reservations.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle

I had the chance to meet up with Susan while see she was in the states this summer. It will be reopening. She's having a bar put in and had just purchased some new lighting for it when we met up with her.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Good to hear she is making upgrades. Too magical a place not to.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I was told they will only be operating in the winter season - November to March

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    I was told they will only be operating in the winter season - November to March
    Wow - one head scratcher after another.

User Info Menu

Many fond memories, high season or low. I agree with you, Ras. Magical and not just a little quirky, too. Respect --Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

A bar sounds nice. Gonna be a year or so until Negril again for us.
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I was there this past March 2016....Place was empty.. Only 4 rooms occupied....I wonder what is happening.....

User Info Menu

no lights on der........no employees mi see walking around......ladders out of da wata.......dead there
    it's closed to guests mi guess and has been all Summer ........for sale for $1.6 million US.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    no lights on der........no employees mi see walking around......ladders out of da wata.......dead there
    it's closed to guests mi guess and has been all Summer ........for sale for $1.6 million US.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    It appeared abandoned two weeks ago and is actively for sale. Cut the price in half and it will sell...
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon