Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

Mr. Vince, I mean this for real… When it comes to Jamaica your enthusiasm is absolutely refreshingly appropriate for this platform. I mean I stay excited when it come to anything Jamaica, but your JamHigh is off the charts. I love it!!

I WISH I could be there to see you in action when your soul finally touches down in Portland.

User Info Menu

Lol, thanks *vi*. Jamaica has my heart and soul! (and I like the Red Stripe down there too)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vi, Thanks for the most awesome report. I started reading it 2 hours ago. Sure my boss man isn't happy as I have done absolutely no work, except dream of Jamaica, for the last 2 hours. Amazing read, as usual!

User Info Menu

vi you okay mon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I am on my 6 week countdown and I am going to take lots of pics and attempt to do a report when I get back although I am sure it will pale compared to Vi
    Soon come mon
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

takinitslow, can't wait for your report!!! Respect!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    Vi, Thanks for the most awesome report. I started reading it 2 hours ago. Sure my boss man isn't happy as I have done absolutely no work, except dream of Jamaica, for the last 2 hours. Amazing read, as usual!
    Hi there never2many!! I'm glad you enjoyed the report. I know what you mean about "dreaming Jamaica". Imagines of that place spin in my mind 24/7. I find I can't function unless I have a ticket in my name waiting for departure day. Thanks for giving me a shout! Really appreciate it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    vi you okay mon?
    Yes, love, I'm fine. Been really busy with work and ting. You know...my US life . But my mind and thoughts are on my next reach which can't get here fast enough. I like your monitor...that actually works for me. When I'm feeling stressed and it's too early for happy hour, I put on some reggae and I mellow right out.

User Info Menu

Lol, I listen to reggae on the way to work (20 minute's drive) when at work then 11 hours at work REGGAE ALL DAY!! Mi chill all day mon! been listening to reggae for 15 years now. (grin) Have a happy new year vi!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    I am on my 6 week countdown and I am going to take lots of pics and attempt to do a report when I get back although I am sure it will pale compared to Vi
    Soon come mon
    takinitslow, I know for a fact your report is going to outshine mine because you will be sharing YOUR wonderful thoughts, visuals and experiences. Just knowing you’re going to take LOTS of pictures will keep plenty people glued to this forum awaiting your return. And a tip…no matter what you do, big or small…from diving into a meal to diving off a cliff…take at least 2-3 pictures. It only takes a second to capture a memory that will be with you a life time.