Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airport to hotel transfer

User Info Menu

Re: Airport to hotel transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    As others have said, there are a lot of good transportation company’s on this board. We’ve always been completely satisfied with http://luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com/
    I agree with Todd. I have used them for the last 3 years. You can't go wrong with luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.

User Info Menu

What I have noticed is that many transportation companies are 1-2 people or up to 3 people. Any suggestions when you have 4-6 people?

Also, I did look at Clives and for 6 people it would be $260. Does that seem high?
    Last edited by mjc12771; 08-26-2016 at 03:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Many excellent choices for transfers. I'll throw in a nod for Owen of cross Jamaica tours. Paid $50. One way. Owen had cold stripes waiting for us and provided us a phone for the duration of our stay. Was always there for us and went above and beyond on our behalf a number of times.

User Info Menu

His Dad isn't on the board to recommend him on every question about transportation - so allow me to suggest Kingsley's Take Care Tours - info under the transport link and his vehicles/prices are great for larger groups too

User Info Menu

You get some generic drivers , the you get the real deal.... Linston, or Steve Positive ... that's my advice !!!

User Info Menu

We use Linston every year. Safe driver and nice guy. You will probably pay a premium of $10-$20 for an airport taxi.
    Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    Reserve with Linston.

Ask anybody

Cap

User Info Menu

We have used Cross jamaica Tours for many years. You cannot wrong with Owen

User Info Menu

I absolutely agree. Linston is a really nice guy, and very dependable. We hired him to take us from the Airport to Treasure Beach, then Treasure Beach to Negril, then to the beach and back from Catcha one day, and finally from Catcha back to the airport. I highly recommend Linston, and will definitely hire him again the next time we get to Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Hello,

Coleman K Jammin Jamaica Tours have pricing of 70$US one way airport transfer for 1-4 people with 20$US for each extra person. For 6 persons it would work out to 110$ one way, or 220$US Roundtrip for 6 persons to Negril. This is a private transfer with one complimentary beverage included per person. Check out the website at www.colemankjamminjamaicatours.com You can also check out the various tour options that are available.

Hope this helps!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin Jamaica Tours View Post
    Hello,

Coleman K Jammin Jamaica Tours have pricing of 70$US one way airport transfer for 1-4 people with 20$US for each extra person. For 6 persons it would work out to 110$ one way, or 220$US Roundtrip for 6 persons to Negril. This is a private transfer with one complimentary beverage included per person. Check out the website at www.colemankjamminjamaicatours.com You can also check out the various tour options that are available.

Hope this helps!
    That's a little high on pricing, Jammin. You may consider dropping it by ten bucks or so, unless you're that busy, then by all means carry on.