Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incoming Duty Free Question

User Info Menu

Incoming Duty Free Question

Greetings Masssive, does anyone know if the MBJ airport Duty Free store sells White Henessy to arriving passengers. I know they sell it when you are departing JA, but how about when arriving?

Peace and blessings,

Dr. J

User Info Menu

Re: Incoming Duty Free Question

I was wondering the same thing... trying to figure out a way to save on drinking funds. any Suggestions?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jdub View Post
    Greetings Masssive, does anyone know if the MBJ airport Duty Free store sells White Henessy to arriving passengers. I know they sell it when you are departing JA, but how about when arriving?

Peace and blessings,

Dr. J
    I am not a drinker but I didn't think you could buy Duty Free liquor from the MBJ airport Duty Free store on arrival. I thought that was what you did before you went home. When I fly to Jamaica I go to the Duty Free Store at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport to get what I need for my trip. Also, I fly Caribbean Airlines (old Air Jamaica) and I can pre-order it from their web site http://caribbean-airlines.com/index....ree/categories

Can you go to the Duty Free store when you arrive in MoBay? Want to know just in case I need to do it sometimes.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

There is a duty free on arrival, it is small but has a decent variety. I am not sure if they have White Henessy.

https://karljamaica1.wordpress.com/2...t-mbj-jamaica/

User Info Menu

Yep, there is a very small duty free stand on arrival. We almost walked past it last year!

User Info Menu

I saw Henessy but don't remember the exact selection

User Info Menu

We bought henessy white at duty free on arrival last November. Hoping to do the same this year.

User Info Menu

I don't honestly see a price difference there on duty free arrival versus ..say megamart...if it is..its very small

User Info Menu

Well...there you go! Cheers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Well...there you go! Cheers!
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Last year it costs $100 US at Hilo and $60 at duty free. It's for a friend, I've never tasted it.

Peace and blessings,

Dr. J