Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Famous Vincent Glass Bottom Boats

User Info Menu

Cool Famous Vincent Glass Bottom Boats

I see lots of great reviews for Famous Vincent Glass Bottom Boats, but nowhere so I see anything related to rates our even how to make a reservation? Are they really the best choice for the Negril area?

User Info Menu

Re: Famous Vincent Glass Bottom Boats

When I see him he is cruising along the cliffs seeking passengers. You get in then or set up a time for another day.

User Info Menu

Is Famous Vincent the best? Well, that is subjective but I've never heard a negative review. Most people just hang on the cliffs and wait for him to come by and arrange their excursion. Or you can go to the front desk of your hotel and they can make arrangements. Here is some info I found on google. His phone number is right on the boat.

https://getmyboat.com/boat-tours/riv...jamaica--74852

Most glass bottom boat operators do not have an online presence or reservation system (save for Sun Baby, who is also very good). Small businesses in Negril are very old fashioned.

User Info Menu

For a snorkeling experience to the reef, Vincent swims with his charges and gives the best tour in my experience.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Would Vincent be able to take me out to where I could drop a biodegradable urn like this: http://www.passagesinternational.com...rney-earthurns ?

User Info Menu

Nine years ago Vincent took us out to pour ashes in the water for my cousin. Then we all went snorkeling and had a fun time just like my cousin would have wanted.
    Regards,
    Bob