Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Andreas World of Massage highly recommended!

User Info Menu

Andreas World of Massage highly recommended!

These ladies need to get big ups and I was not able to find a site to review them on.
    For my last reach, almost a month ago , I decided to schedule a massage for my arrival day. As we all know that travel day can be pretty taxing on the mind and body. I figured, what better way to start off and wash the travel pains away.
    Emailed and set up an appointment with Andrea prior to arrival date. She works out of the Tree House for those beach goers. She was able to accommodate me by coming to where I was staying on the cliffs, at the same extremely reasonable rate/no extra charge (oh that reflected in her tip)! My travel companion decided they wanted to do the same thing and Andrea brought her daughter Diandre (hope I got that right and the spelling). First I need to say what wonderful ladies. Was extremely comfortable with them from hello! Andrea is a true masseuse, as well her daughter. She took the extra time to work on the muscles and knots she found needed extra attention (that also reflected in her tip). When over I was more than satisfied with her abilities. In fact, so much so, that this will become a ritual for each reach. I have also decided it will be added to the last day of each reach....what a way to begin and end each reach!
    For those searching for the best real massage in Negril, Andrea is the one!

User Info Menu

Re: Andreas World of Massage highly recommended!

Good info Anabeth. Do you have her contact details?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    Good info Anabeth. Do you have her contact details?
    Sure do...
    Andrea's World of Massage
    Negril Tree House Resort
    Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica W. I.
    Telephone876) 957-4287 Ext. 304 or 319
    Tour Desk: (876) 957-4226
    (876) 847-7156 Cell - (876) 806-4423 Cell
    (876) 956-9535 Home
    E-mail: andreafrsr@yahoo.com
    Web Site: http://www.negriltravelguide.com/AndreasWorldofMassage

Again, I can't praise her enough. Only 60 us per hour and she/they will come to you. I stayed on the cliffs, actually at Banana Shout, had mine on the porch listening to the sea and taking in the amazing view! Got right into the vibe! But they do have a place on the beach at the Tree House you can go to.
    Last edited by Anabeth; 09-23-2016 at 11:25 PM.

User Info Menu

anabeth great info......will save this.

User Info Menu

Please note the info includes all info for Tree House. I contacted her originally via her email, and also then by her cell phone. I assume that she would not have to then give a portion to the Tree House. I prefer the money going into the hands of the person performing the service, and not have a portion go to a resort for a service they did nothing to earn. IF you want to use a credit card (I never do on the rock) you will need to go through the Tree House. just saying ��
    Last edited by Anabeth; 09-24-2016 at 11:54 AM.