Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Here now

User Info Menu

Here now

Hey all. Arrived at the Treehouse yesterday. Man is it quiet on the beach! Walked from Treehouse to Tony's and only was asked to buy anything twice!!! Can ya believe that?

User Info Menu

Re: Here now

Yes,you're there at probably one of the slowest times of the year,I believe,,,enjoy the peace,

User Info Menu

I really need some "ME TIME" and I'm looking at either November 9 - 13 or November 30 - December 4th....any thoughts? Will it continue to be quiet?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilitygurl View Post
    I really need some "ME TIME" and I'm looking at either November 9 - 13 or November 30 - December 4th....any thoughts? Will it continue to be quiet?
    TG...it starts to pick up here at the beginning of November...becomes much more busy by the end of November due to the US Thanksgiving.

User Info Menu

T Girl,

If you're in Ja. from the 9 - 13 come out to Zion Hill for a day.

It's a great place to have some ME time in the hills. Just sit and look at Jamaica:

Name:  attachment.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  87.7 KB
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Hi All,

I have selected my dates for November 30 - December 2nd. I will definitely have my driver take me to Zion Hill. Will there be any other solo lady travelers that want to hang out during this time. I will be staying at Seastarr. You can feel free to forward me a private message!!!!

User Info Menu

Linston can be your driver
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Hi All,

I have selected my dates for November 30 - December 2nd. I will definitely have my driver take me to Zion Hill. Will there be any other solo lady travelers that want to hang out during this time. I will be staying at Seastarr. You can feel free to forward me a private message!!!!
    Zion Hill is our property (Linston and captaind)

He might be a great choice for your driver...but I'm prejudiced

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave