Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michael's On-time taxi special !

User Info Menu

Re: Michael's On-time taxi special !

Michael's On-time taix is here to take you for mobay airport to negril

User Info Menu

i would liked to vouch for and recommend Michael. have known him for many years starting from my time staying at old pal cottages in red ground. he is honest and is a lot of fun to be around.

User Info Menu

We highly recommend Michael too! He is funny, kind and a great, dependable driver! We can't wait to see him again in 45 sleeps! Yah mon

User Info Menu

I love Jamaica

User Info Menu

Good morning all my friends, thank-you for all your support throughout 2016, looking forward to your continued business. I charge US$65 for two and US$70 for three. Bless up
    Michael On-Time Taxi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    i would liked to vouch for and recommend Michael. have known him for many years starting from my time staying at old pal cottages in red ground. he is honest and is a lot of fun to be around.
    Thank your kind words....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
    We highly recommend Michael too! He is funny, kind and a great, dependable driver! We can't wait to see him again in 45 sleeps! Yah mon
    Thank-you Mon

User Info Menu

Jamaica is the best place to start the new year . Michaels on time taxi offers tours to duns river , ys falls , anywhere of your choice . So contact michaels on time taxi for more information. Jamaica awaits you!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Jamaica is the best place for vacation . The duns river falls,ys falls,rolling river, rock land, ricks cafe. Jamaica has plenty of amazing attractions for you!!. So come on ! Jamaica awaits you. Contact michaels on time taxi for more information

User Info Menu

Jamaica the land of wood and water . Jamaica awaits you. Come along to Jamaica where anything and everything is possible you won't regret it. Jamaica full of fun and a lot of new experiences . Contact michaels on time taxi for more information