Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Green Leaf Cabins?

User Info Menu

Green Leaf Cabins?

Hi...have you stayed at Green Leaf Cabins? {right by "Best in the West"}. Do they have security? Would you recommend? Any other comments? Just curious. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Green Leaf Cabins?

I've stayed there about 4 times. The security is very nice. Mikey and his family live in the front and His brother lives in the back of the property. Chippewa is on one side with a fence and a private family lives on the other side with a fence and dogs. Nobody is coming in the front without being seen. His brother has a big dog back there too.There are no safes in the room,but I had no worries at all about my valuables. Location is great. Very close to Sunbeach to hangout at, plus Best in the West is right there.

User Info Menu

Re: Green Leaf Cabins?

My friends and family stay at Green Leaf. Jennifer, Devon, and Mikey will treat you like family. They are aware of who is coming and going and the location is great. As mentioned, head over to Sun Beach across the street to hangout. Sun Beach is another place you will be welcomed and treated well. And yes, Best of the West, Yellowman's chicken is some good food!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others