Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast on the cliff

User Info Menu

Breakfast on the cliff

Does any one know if Pablo's is still Open? Haven't been down for a little while but soon come and we loved his food. Thanks in advance
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

Re: Breakfast on the cliff

Pablo's was open when we were in Negril this past August, during the slow season. I'm sure he's still open.

User Info Menu

Where is Pablo's? Staying down at Hide Awhile for the first time and looking for options.

-Seamuis

User Info Menu

Seamuis...Pablo's is across from the Samsara Hotel.

User Info Menu

Peewee's is a great spot in the cliffs for breakfast, pretty much ate breakfast there every day except once when I walked down to Canoe. IIRC, $400J for 2 eggs, bacon and toast, and a nice spot overlooking the water. Two doors down from Blue Cave Castle. And Elvis is a great guy.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Here now...Pablo's is open and awesome.....excellent food.

User Info Menu

Agreed. Pablo's is great, and he's a good dude.

User Info Menu

Love Pablo's French Toast
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

So glad to hear he is still there IMO he has the best breakfast can't wait!!!!
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

What about deep West End, does Murphy's or Out of Town Pastry have a breakfast? Staying a few nights this trip at Hide Awhile and looking for options.