Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril maps

User Info Menu

Negril maps

Getting close to our trip. I seem to have lost the map I had saved of beach and cliff restaurants/hotels. Anyone have maps they can share? Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Re: Negril maps

User Info Menu

Can you guys help me...where is Quality's Sea Breeze? I don't see it on the map and want to star a couple places I want to go to. Happy Friday!!!!! Have a good weekend everyone!

User Info Menu

I don't believe Quality's was around when this map was created. It's near the 2km marker on the West End map, across from the water. The food's delicious and Quality is a fun guy to chat with

User Info Menu

thanks, Agregory

User Info Menu

Heading up to the cliffs past Canoe Bar on the left

User Info Menu

Yeah you can throw a stone from Canoe to Quality's, if not, it's that close, just into the cliffs a bit more and across the street.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
    Austrian, by linking to the PDF you may not be giving out the most current version of the map, although I am not aware of any recent changes or planned updates, here is the proper link: http://travelsinjamaica.com/negril-map-of-everything

-Seamuis