Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nirvana Questions

User Info Menu

Re: Nirvana Questions

I am more excited about this upcoming trip than any other. When I walked by the property the last time, I tried to get a picture of the hammock but security kicked me out. Sure does bust the budget a bit.

User Info Menu

Fabulous place! Been going there once a year for the past five years. This year my daughter's getting married during the time I usually go to nirvana. The staff is there year round and they are so nice!

User Info Menu

White Sands 2 drinks for the price of one is a good deal. Different drinks each day.

User Info Menu

Random question...Does anyone know how many ice trays you get (in the lower level Veranda)? I like to make my own cocktails with the fresh juice we buy and I go through a lot of ice in a day. Or, is there anywhere we can buy a bag of ice nearby?
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I haven't stayed in that unit, but the Owner's villa only had a few, I try to keep up by continually emptying them into another container. I'll bet if you tip the bartender next door at White Sands he would fill a bucket for you.

User Info Menu

Shamrock does sell bags of ice

User Info Menu

Thank you saeyedoc I'll keep that in mind if I run out.

Meinvancouver - this is good to know. I also use Shamrock OJ as a mixer. (best OJ ever) Thanks.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenBeeotch View Post
    Thank you saeyedoc I'll keep that in mind if I run out.

Meinvancouver - this is good to know. I also use Shamrock OJ as a mixer. (best OJ ever) Thanks.
    If I forget to bring some extra ice trays I will fill up a liter bottle and freeze that. I have also just filled a bowl up and threw that in the freezer.

User Info Menu

We bring ziplock bags to fill with any "surplus" ice i.e. trays or from the bar to prevent meltage

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Sam I am, you would be hard pressed to find a more relaxing place, not only in Jamaica, but anywhere. The service here is second to none, the beach is the least dense I have found in Negril, the security is on point. I love this place.......
    I have to agree with Booger. Been going to Nirvana for 20+ year. Awesome place. The staff is like family. Just ask Ms. Lynn or Leonnie for extra ice trays. They'll even squeeze you fresh orange juice in the morning (as long as you buy the oranges). If you can't get extra ice trays, just go next door and ask Paul or Tony (bartenders at white sand) for ice. They're cool...