Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nirvana Questions

User Info Menu

Re: Nirvana Questions

You don't even have to buy the oranges, just pay for them. Just ask and they will get them for you.

User Info Menu

Yum. I can't wait to lay on that hammock with a fresh squeezed, spiked, glass of OJ.

User Info Menu

Usually a couple of ice trays. There is a plastic container in the freezer. You can empty the trays into the container and make more ice. The freezer does an excellent job make ice. There is a blender for mixing juice drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenBeeotch View Post
    Random question...Does anyone know how many ice trays you get (in the lower level Veranda)? I like to make my own cocktails with the fresh juice we buy and I go through a lot of ice in a day. Or, is there anywhere we can buy a bag of ice nearby?

User Info Menu

Going to be there in Feb. I've heard that the ladies there will cook some great meals for you. Any recommendations what to ask for? best dish(S) to request?

JC

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by scotchjc View Post
    Going to be there in Feb. I've heard that the ladies there will cook some great meals for you. Any recommendations what to ask for? best dish(S) to request?

JC
    Hope to hear about your stay so I know what to look forward to in April

User Info Menu

We usually have them cook breakfast, bacon, eggs, dumplings, etc. They will make pretty much anything you want. I've had them make brown stew chicken, some spicy shrimp dish, lobster, etc. We find the timing difficult for other meals, they often come too late for a real lunch and too early for dinner. If you ask for dinner, they will prepare it around 3 before they leave for the day and you have to reheat it, which doesn't always work for seafood.

User Info Menu

My happy place. Be there in two weeks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenBeeotch View Post
    Random question...Does anyone know how many ice trays you get (in the lower level Veranda)? I like to make my own cocktails with the fresh juice we buy and I go through a lot of ice in a day. Or, is there anywhere we can buy a bag of ice nearby?
    we bought bags of ice just across the street. very convenient!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    Yum. I can't wait to lay on that hammock with a fresh squeezed, spiked, glass of OJ.
    We always get great juices from Flex right on the beach! He comes by every morning!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

thanks for the lovely comments & we hope you will always come back to Nirvana, if you try to book early we do have some spots open...
    since we only have 12 rentals the space is limited but that is why we have the most beach space pp than any other beachfront place,

please call me with any other questions, number is on our website, nirvananegril.com
    LONNIE