Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nirvana Questions

User Info Menu

Nirvana Questions

I am considering a stay at Nirvana in April. Anyone stayed there? I need AC so the cottages are out. I prefer ocean front/view. If anyone has stayed, can you tell me difference between Verandah and Sundeck studio? I am having a hard time justifying paying the price but man do I want to chill for a week in that exact spot on the beach after walking by it so many times. Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather celebrate being on this earth for 50 years.

User Info Menu

Re: Nirvana Questions

I've stayed there many times, in the Owner's Villa. Sundeck I is on top of the OV, huge deck with great views, but no shade that I can think of, although it looks shady in the picture on their website, that must have been early morning Sundeck II is off to the side, not as much of a direct view and I think it's smaller. It has a small deck that may be covered. Verandah suites are right next to it, haven't seen them. The lower level ones have a covered patio, not sure about the upper level.
    email or call Lonnie the owner, she's great at answering questions.

User Info Menu

We stayed in the Sundeck over the OV last year and will stay there again this February. There is shade most of the day. Very private with a nice view of the ocean.

User Info Menu

Just booked a Verandah Suite. Now I have to patiently wait for April.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    Just booked a Verandah Suite. Now I have to patiently wait for April.
    You're going to love it! Fantastic beach.

User Info Menu

I have never stayed there but spent some time visiting friends who were staying in the Owners Villa. I loved it and would love to stay there sometime.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I have never stayed there but spent some time visiting friends who were staying in the Owners Villa. I loved it and would love to stay there sometime.

Don't do it!!! You will not want to stay anywhere else and they will never have availability when you want to return.

User Info Menu

That's what I'm afraid of.

User Info Menu

Nirvana is great, just make sure you make you make your way over to the White sands, and say hey !!

User Info Menu

Sam I am, you would be hard pressed to find a more relaxing place, not only in Jamaica, but anywhere. The service here is second to none, the beach is the least dense I have found in Negril, the security is on point. I love this place.......