Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cribbage on the Beach

User Info Menu

Cribbage on the Beach

I love playing cribbage when I'm vacationing in Negril. When I used to stay at the old For Real we had some epic sessions; a beautiful beach, a cold red stripe, and a lot of laughs - great memories!
    I'll be at Treehouse Jan 16-23, if anyone would like to play a few games - I'll have my board with me!

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Cribbage on the Beach

Quote Originally Posted by UnclePick View Post
    I love playing cribbage when I'm vacationing in Negril. When I used to stay at the old For Real we had some epic sessions; a beautiful beach, a cold red stripe, and a lot of laughs - great memories!
    I'll be at Treehouse Jan 16-23, if anyone would like to play a few games - I'll have my board with me!
    We won't be there when you are there... too bad, as we always bring a cribbage board and play every other night... 15-2 15-4
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Re: Cribbage on the Beach

Quote Originally Posted by UnclePick View Post
    What an awesome invite! Can't tell you how much I'd love to do just that. Gotta wait till Feb. Have a great time at Treehouse. I stayed there a couple of times. One of the very best non-all inclusive in all of Negril. Great Staff. Great morning breakfast (included). Great location. Oh ....and the singing chef or is that "superstar". Great guy in the beach BBQ hut. Excellent jet pork and chicken with rice an peas and some kind of side. Either fresh coleslaw or a nice bean salad. Jeez I sound like a commercial. Just a happy customer.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Wish I could be there to show you a few nineteen hands

User Info Menu

Nice pegboy - I'm sure you could squeak out a nobs every now and then!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    We won't be there when you are there... too bad, as we always bring a cribbage board and play every other night... 15-2 15-4
    As we often say "15-2 15-4 that's all there is there ain't no more!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    What an awesome invite! Can't tell you how much I'd love to do just that. Gotta wait till Feb. Have a great time at Treehouse. I stayed there a couple of times. One of the very best non-all inclusive in all of Negril. Great Staff. Great morning breakfast (included). Great location. Oh ....and the singing chef or is that "superstar". Great guy in the beach BBQ hut. Excellent jet pork and chicken with rice an peas and some kind of side. Either fresh coleslaw or a nice bean salad. Jeez I sound like a commercial. Just a happy customer.
    Right on Craig-I've hosted tournaments before, maybe someday we'll put one together in Negril!

User Info Menu

I'm a perennial two weeks in February beach goer. Would look forward to that. Soon come.

User Info Menu

i love d theold FOR REAL ......................ITS the center of the universe..........go to the bar there....and have a beer