Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Woodstock

User Info Menu

Re: Woodstock

I fell off of one of those damn chairs, and I was hardly even impaired! It was a long way down to the ground! Ouch!!!!

User Info Menu

some one squeeze her for me

User Info Menu

Lol! Well, they can be pretty brutal.

User Info Menu

I believe Sir D's opens around 2pm each day?? I know we got there early one day and it wasn't quite yet open.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Woodstock

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    i was thinking more of the bar chairsAttachment 46642
    and that carving is................amazing>I would like to know who carved it ?and how long it took?how much its worth? and if its for sale?

User Info Menu

Liked the beach cabanas at Woodstock didn't like the drinks or the bartenders attitude when I offered suggestions on how to properly make MY drink.

Sir D's is something very special!

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=sammyb;183369]Liked the beach cabanas at Woodstock didn't like the drinks or the bartenders attitude when I offered suggestions on how to properly make MY drink.

this is the one thing that woodstock is missing......>>>>>quick question do they read here??...rob? {grin}
    ya i no its hard to get good help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.even in jamaica

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=JDd;183370]
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    Liked the beach cabanas at Woodstock didn't like the drinks or the bartenders attitude when I offered suggestions on how to properly make MY drink.

this is the one thing that woodstock is missing......>>>>>quick question do they read here??...rob? {grin}
    ya i no its hard to get good help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.even in jamaica
    Eek! "Do they read here?" Not exactly funny in my book!

I've never had a service problem here. I wouldn't call it warm, exactly, but incompetent, no! When I read things like "MY drink", it makes me cringe because it doesn't explain the situation and comes off like you are a demanding and self-centere guest, which probably isn't the case, but... I little respect goes a long way, even when you have to lay it on a little thicker.

User Info Menu

Four of us visited Woodstock daily within the past week. We were there for 2 weeks. The bartender Sam was great, as well as Amy, the waitress. We felt very welcome, which made us return each night for their 2 for 1 rum punch happy hour from 4-7pm. The vibes were nice and the prices and food were much better than a tourist trap like Rick's or Margaritaville. I highly recommend it!

Dr. J

User Info Menu

Last November when my husband and I stayed at Rooms, they were constantly advertising Woodstock, trying to get people over there. One guy - Nubtali (i'm sure it's spelt incorrect!) came over and chatted up my husband, the guy was really awesome, so finally we decided to go over but Nubtali wasn't there, one of the reasons we were going ! We end up just having a beer and chilled on the lounge chairs a few (definitely not comfortable!) and walked on from there.
    Woodstock is beautiful, but need the vibe, Sunnyside was much more exciting !

Question - where is Sir D's?