Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza

User Info Menu

Re: Best Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    i would go anywhere but the german bar....>> i dont like the vibe there>>>and i dont think they employ any jamaicans??
    They have Jamaicans working there, JD.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Jerk chicken pizza from Ciao Jamaica Attachment 46719
    Yeah, that looks like a perfect pizza - so many trips to JA and I've never eaten pizza there! This will change next month. Thanks for posting and for supporting a great hockey team that did not look great last night...

User Info Menu

lobster pizza at tamboo yum yum

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your input. My wife says German bar but I would like to try something different. Going to check the menu at Chances and the Bar B Barn and will report back later on who won, (like I have to report back, everyone know the wife always wins).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Jerk chicken pizza from Ciao Jamaica Attachment 46719
    That looks just like my pizza! We're just around the corner so it's always hot when it arrives. Love the mango salad, too. OK, papaya and pineapple when mangos are off season. I wonder if they'll recognize the name and address again next reach?!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Pizza snob checking in... that Caio pizza looks pretty good. Might give it a try come Dec. I've had Chances, not bad but I haven't had much else in Negril to compare it to. I think maybe only Belladonna a couple times while on the pub crawl.

User Info Menu

we love the jerk chicken pizza from Chances, they deliver, tried Kennys last year, o.k. but very expensive, soon come

User Info Menu

Sunrise club and Ciao are best.
    Italian cafe good thing crush.
    German bar just OK pizza
    Chances better than no pizza but not that good, because of the sauce.

User Info Menu

I tried pizza from German Bar and from Chances - but I found but of them to be cardboard thin. Anybody have a real thick pizza pie in Negril? I'm a fan of Gino's or Giordano's as made in Chicago.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankk View Post
    I tried pizza from German Bar and from Chances - but I found but of them to be cardboard thin. Anybody have a real thick pizza pie in Negril? I'm a fan of Gino's or Giordano's as made in Chicago.
    You might want to try Seastar. They make their pizza with coco bread, for a thicker crust....too bad there isn't a Lou Malnati's in Negril.
    Last edited by Patricia; 11-22-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick