Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best Pizza

User Info Menu

Re: Best Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Is kennys and the sunrise club the same place?
    No.... same side of Beach Rd....morass side about 1/4 mile apart.

User Info Menu

German Bar also has a nice side salad on their menu, small or large, served with a vinaigrette dressing. I order the salad first and when that comes I give my order for the pizza.

User Info Menu

Got the jerk chicken pizza from Ciao last night. Had them add scotch bonnets for some extra kick.
    Sauce, cheese and toppings were decent but the crust is where they fail for me. It's thinish but doughey and bready tasting. Pizza crust should have a little chew and pull to it. I know I'm not going to get proper pizza here and have adjusted my expectations, but Ciao isn't the one for me. I didn't feel like going out; they said they would deliver but with an aggressive $6US fee, I won't do that again. To their credit, it arrived hot and in just about 35 mins, which is what they quoted on the phone.

User Info Menu

Okay, I have now had pizza from Chances, ciao and German Bar. My new favorite is German Bar!!! I had a pizza with mushrooms and sweet peppers, I asked for it cooked well done like I always do with my pizza. So delicious, wish that I had one right now.