Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    NBCC... my home away from home! I hope the issue with the music is resolved by the time i get there. Hows the food and the prices? any must have dishes?
    Yesterday's noon special was curried chicken and rice. $16.00 was the price on the black board. The food at Beach House, Alfred's, Travelers ... the old stand by's is great.

User Info Menu

The loud music doesn't bother me BUT I can understand how it can bother others. Hopefully they will come up with a happy medium.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaInIowa View Post
    Yesterday's noon special was curried chicken and rice. $16.00 was the price on the black board. The food at Beach House, Alfred's, Travelers ... the old stand by's is great.
    $16 for curry chicken and rice!!!! I can't see me ever paying that kind of price in Jamaica or any other place. Maybe they are experimenting with dishes and prices and will soon realize that price is too high.

User Info Menu

$16.00 for chicken, ouch, not for me..... count me out

User Info Menu

Happy to report all is quiet tonight!

User Info Menu

Good to hear irienegril.

User Info Menu

Yes the noisy people left the bar at 2:30 am. No music, but had to listen to them shouting.

User Info Menu

We are staying here again in January. Our friend was there in October and she was pretty impressed with the improvements but she did say the prices were a bit of a gouge. I will continue to stock my room as I always do and get my chicken at the Corner Bar or one of the barrels on the road. I know its an investment but you don't have to make it all back in one season!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I'll see other Canadians in January. My only complaint was that the curry chicken dish sold out .. fast. It hardly hit the menu board. So many options to fuss over a few dollars on a quality meal. Lots of local options … I'm still bugged the basmati was not ready.

User Info Menu

Our condo is near the bar and we are use to the music but the bar always closed by 10pm or so. I hope it isn't as loud as it sounds it is. That doesn't help with the relaxation I go for.

$3 beer isn't horrible when you don't want to climb the stairs but most of ours comes from our room. $6 happy hour drinks don't seem so happy.