Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

User Info Menu

Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

I've been hearing good things about the new managers of the bar/restaurant at Negril Beach Club. I've heard they've done some great improvements. It's called Nylas or something like that. Does anybody have any updates including pictures? I can't wait to get there in 28 days!

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

I am also interested in a beach club update. There's a lot of us heading there in a couple of months.

User Info Menu

can only hope the months pass quick and the bar is fully stocked!

User Info Menu

My sister just left and said the new bar/restaurant manager has put a lot of work into sprucing up the place including fresh paint and installing tvs at the bar. The restaurant tables have been moved over to the bar area and also recevied a fresh coat of paint. She said service was excellent and the food was good. Several other people said the same thing. Naila and her staff are eager to please and by all accounts they've been doing just that. These are some pictures that my sister took.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  78.0 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  64.9 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  59.4 KB

I can't wait to be there in 24 days!!!

User Info Menu

Just left 2 weeks ago … returning in new year. Can't say enough good about everyone. Naila, staff, chef, atmosphere … still smiling.

User Info Menu

Can someone tell me where about this place is located. Looks interesting, might wanna try it on our upcoming trip.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Negril Beach Club Condos. Really close to Times Square shopping centre … right on beach and open to public. It's new, chill and lovely people.

User Info Menu

Is that Stony Plain Alberta?

User Info Menu

Thanks so much Carrie. And yes it reference Stony Plain Alberta. Yet we moved a few years ago to Thorsby but never changed my screen name. You an Albertan too?

Might have to do a real long walk this December when we arrive.

User Info Menu

I'm headed there tomorrow. My friends posted pictures of the new bar. They said it's great.Name:  15253398_10209967658262350_6072941906374964591_n.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  95.0 KB