Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: HiLo Calendar needed!

User Info Menu

HiLo Calendar needed!

I was in Jamaica last year for the holidays and I picked up a complimentary 2016 Hilo calendar. It was one of the highlights of my year. Yes, it's the little things in life. Unfortunately, I can't make it down this Xmas. Would someone be willing to pick two up for me? I will pay for shipping and tip. They won't take up much room in your luggage... I'd be extremely grateful!

Happy new year,
    ~ Riz
    Last edited by rizla; 12-06-2016 at 06:37 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: HiLo Calendar needed!

Hi Rizla. It's been a long time!

I could get you 2 when I go but I won't be home until the end of March - so it would be quite a while before you get them. :-)
    But I'm happy to do that if the time frame is OK for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rizla View Post
    I was in Jamaica last year for the holidays and I picked up a complimentary 2016 Hilo calendar. It was one of the highlights of my year. Yes, it's the little things in life. Unfortunately, I can't make it down this Xmas. Would someone be willing to pick two up for me? I will pay for shipping and tip. They won't take up much room in your luggage... I'd be extremely grateful!

Happy new year,
    ~ Riz
    I will be in Negril Dec 26 to Jan 3. I plan to stock up at Hi Lo on the 27th so if they have calendars, I can pick some up for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Marcia View Post
    Hi Rizla. It's been a long time!

I could get you 2 when I go but I won't be home until the end of March - so it would be quite a while before you get them. :-)
    But I'm happy to do that if the time frame is OK for you.
    Marcia, yes it has! Thank you so much for offering to help out. I don't think I can bear to earth that long! I do appreciate the offer, though. Have a great trip!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    I will be in Negril Dec 26 to Jan 3. I plan to stock up at Hi Lo on the 27th so if they have calendars, I can pick some up for you.
    Thank you!! I will take you up on this offer. I have to figure out how to message you. I am a little rusty on how to navigate this site.

~ Riz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rizla View Post
    Thank you!! I will take you up on this offer. I have to figure out how to message you. I am a little rusty on how to navigate this site.

~ Riz
    I'll check for you PM and if none there I will PM you.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Riz. Glad you can get them!